Welcome to my blog!

I'm a divorced mom with a teenage daughter and two pre-teen sons. Writing is my first love. When I'm not writing or working or playing taxi to the kids, I also toy with photography and baking.

So, basically, my camera rarely sees the light of day and my mixer stands in the corner in permanent time-out.

To see some samples of my writing, you can check out my website: www.csrickard.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blogging Down Time

I know I've been absent from the blog the past month and I apologize. I'm in some crunch mode with both work and writing until mid-April. I'm also hoping to have my website re-designed by then. When that happens, I plan on moving my blog to my website, so everything's in one place. I'll post when I'm about ready to transfer everything so that you all know.

Thanks for being patient!

No comments: