Welcome to my blog!

I'm a divorced mom with a teenage daughter and two pre-teen sons. Writing is my first love. When I'm not writing or working or playing taxi to the kids, I also toy with photography and baking.

So, basically, my camera rarely sees the light of day and my mixer stands in the corner in permanent time-out.

To see some samples of my writing, you can check out my website: www.csrickard.com

Friday, July 24, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

I was positive yesterday was Friday until an 11:30 call with a client. I keep chanting to myself that, yes, today is actually Friday. A late night of work (11:30pm) coupled with long, brain-achy days leaves me ready for any brainless activity this weekend.

One of the items on the list is to catch the harry potter movie with the kids. I'm also thinking about some beachtime on Sunday.

With any luck the weather and my schedule will allow for both!

No comments: