Welcome to my blog!

I'm a divorced mom with a teenage daughter and two pre-teen sons. Writing is my first love. When I'm not writing or working or playing taxi to the kids, I also toy with photography and baking.

So, basically, my camera rarely sees the light of day and my mixer stands in the corner in permanent time-out.

To see some samples of my writing, you can check out my website: www.csrickard.com

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Long weekend

I ate something that didn't agree with me saturday night. Spent half of that evening doubled over in the bathroom. It's amazing how emptying your stomach ends up leaving you feel like your body's been beaten and completely drained of all energy.

I did nothing but nap off and on for Sunday and half of Monday. Tuesday I finally started feeling back to normal.

Whew

Can't remember the last time I was sick, let alone that sick. It's been at least 15 years.

Thankfully, everything's back to normal.

No comments: