Welcome to my blog!

I'm a divorced mom with a teenage daughter and two pre-teen sons. Writing is my first love. When I'm not writing or working or playing taxi to the kids, I also toy with photography and baking.

So, basically, my camera rarely sees the light of day and my mixer stands in the corner in permanent time-out.

To see some samples of my writing, you can check out my website: www.csrickard.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

searching for my blog

I've tried several times and my blog still doesn't appear in googles search. Not only does it not appear, but it asks me if I spelled my name correctly?!

According to the site, I've got everything tagged for open, view by anyone, Yes to search engines. So why does it still not show up?

(sigh) I'll send them an email and see what the problem is.

On the upside, I have linked my blog to my facebook page (I think) and I have configured my twitter account to sync with my blog and facebook page. I have both the blog and twitter set that I can update them from my mobile. Now, if I can set up facebook the same way...

I did notice that myspace has a default link already on my phone. Why not facebook??

Soon I'll have all of them linked...then updating them won't be as time-consuming and I can keep them up-to-date faster AND easier. YEAH!!

No comments: